a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey all, Phelon ride planned on the 22nd, Saturday morning again. Anyone interested. Myself and Elk jr. will be there. I'll try and get Bulldog tourguide Wayne too. I'm thinking this time we can hit the cafe on the 138 and grab some grub too! Let me know, we can bring the dark side and the 2 strokers together to fight the common cause.
We will ride with pride and honor and in rememberence of the victims. They will never take our freedom nor our fight! Let's show them what dirt riders can do!
U.S. Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
We usually meet by 7am, if you get there later, we might be on a ride but will be back soon. We try and come back by the trucks often to pick up the stragglers!

Here are the directions for those that need them. 15 North to 138 West. Go right at Sheep Creek Road, about 7 miles from the 15. Take Sheep Creek road for about 5 miles + or - and turn right on Phelon Road. Follow Phelon road for about 4 miles + or - and turn right on Wilson Ranch Road. There will be large overhead powerlines near that turn. Go down Wilson Ranch Road for about 2 miles, until it ends. Look to the left and that's where we park the trucks. You really can't miss it. The 138 turn off from the 15 is about 15-20 minutes past the 10 interchange.

If you are coming from south of temecula, you might want to take the 215 instead. After it merges into the 15 in San Bernardino, it's only a few miles to the 138.

Hope to see you all there again!

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Bringing this to the top so you all will see it. Jeff is a possibility. Elk- post a roll call please towards the end of the week? I'll be there for anyone else that decides to show. The restaurant run sounds interesting!:)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Roll call will be forthcoming, still on for Sat. We can take a cafe run in the morning and grab some grub. Cya

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Just checking in, Thumbs, Fred2, you guys coming? Hope to see you guys out there. Ocotillo is in the horizon too, maybe mid October?

Top Bottom