Who's the one you'd bed?

• Ann Romano (the mom from One Day at a time)

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Angie Dickinson (Police Woman babe)

Votes: 29 17.1%
  • Samantha Stevens (Bewitched babe married to Durwood)

Votes: 90 52.9%
  • Jaime Sommers (the Bionic Woman -- nuhnuhnuhnuhnuh)

Votes: 35 20.6%
  • Shirley Partridge (Partridge Family, c'mon get happy!)

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Alice Nelson (Brady Bunch -- Sam the butcher's squeeze)

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Okay, for those not comfortable in their sexuality, here 'tis

well, you ladies can vote too . . .

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I can't beleive I clicked on this thread. I feel so used, so dirty...

Oh, that was the hottest guy thread.

I always had the hots for Marsha Brady. Boing!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I didn't see where I could vote for Sharla, Nikki, Jenny, Natalie, Aimee, Carlos, or Gomer.

What's up wiff dat??   :think:

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Originally posted by motohead00
Samantha... grrrr! I was hoping to vote for Jeanie, but Samantha was hot!

Jeanie is STILL hot!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Pokie,

Here's a what a hot chick is. :laugh:

chickenposter-vi.jpg

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Samantha Stevens. . . :confused:

She got better looking with age.

Attachments

• yowza.jpg
    yowza.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 767

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
This is like a no-brainer (even though I mistakenly hit the wrong button! :o )

1: Partridge mom? Errr..no thanks.

2. Angie Dickinson. Not too bad in her hey day.

3. Samantha Stevens! :aj: :thumb: :worship: She was a babe, and possibly still is! And then add in the witchcraft factor... a few wiggles of the nose and there ain't no tellin what kind of freaky monkey sex that could create!!! Yeah, she get's my vote.

4 and 5. Sorry can't remember who they even were right now. Too busy still thinking about Sam.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
------------------------------------------------»
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening thru a cosmic vapor of invention!!

You should know better than to taunt my library -- Rich R, 10/24/03

Nice sig, Pred. LMAO!!!!! :) :) :) :)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
so anyway, speaking of hot chicks, and since my therapist is on vacation with no forwarding info, here's the story. so we'd been deployed for a few weeks( god help those poor souls like kav ) and away from beer and women. we're all grunts, you know, some of the skinny younger guys have nice lil butts ,and in the shower if ya squint ya can kinda pretend, but it aint the same as the real thing. anyway, we've got a new company coming online for follow on ops as we move on, we're standing formation and i look over at this new company formed up, about 100 feet away, we're formed up , so me being the PLT daddy i'm standing out front farther than my squad leaders. we're dissmissed and i walk right over to my 1 squad leader and say(about the same time he came to me to say the same thing) "did you see that cute lil brunett in the front rank, wow" "yeh" says he, a frogman by the way, he saw the light and came over from the corpse, anyway. we got to wondering, what, were they relieveing us with some MP unit or something. this required more information, we reconed over, the young cute brunett had her back to us, so i get to thinking, "i'm the big bad SFC so i'll ask this young, probably PFC cutie, what unit they were. so old SSG leitch and i present the proper military bearing and i say" troop! what unit are you from" around turns this 17 or 18 year old kid, male, with a no-go haircut and says"we're Bravo company Platoon sergeant" "i see" said i, ssg leitch and i looked at each other, walked away and never spoke of that moment again....ever!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
so anyway, speaking of hot chicks, and since my therapist is on vacation with no forwarding info, here's the story. so we'd been deployed for a few weeks( god help those poor souls like kav ) and away from beer and women. we're all grunts, you know, some of the skinny younger guys have nice lil butts ,and in the shower if ya squint ya can kinda pretend, but it aint the same as the real thing. anyway, we've got a new company coming online for follow on ops as we move on, we're standing formation and i look over at this new company formed up, about 100 feet away, we're formed up , so me being the PLT daddy i'm standing out front farther than my squad leaders. we're dissmissed and i walk right over to my 1 squad leader and say(about the same time he came to me to say the same thing) "did you see that cute lil brunett in the front rank, wow" "yeh" says he, a frogman by the way, he saw the light and came over from the corpse, anyway. we got to wondering, what, were they relieveing us with some MP unit or something. this required more information, we reconed over, the young cute brunett had her back to us, so i get to thinking, "i'm the big bad SFC so i'll ask this young, probably PFC cutie, what unit they were. so old SSG leitch and i present the proper military bearing and i say" troop! what unit are you from" around turns this 17 or 18 year old kid, male, with a no-go haircut and says"we're Bravo company Platoon sergeant" "i see" said i, ssg leitch and i looked at each other, walked away and never spoke of that moment again....ever!

:eek: Yikes, do you really want to share that story with these guys? You do realize that's a DANGEROUS thing to do... don't you?????? :eek:

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
SFC....LMFAO!!! I thought you were gonna say it was a female LT or CPT. Anyway, I hope you meat gazers stay in the infantry! :laugh: :laugh:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
some of the skinny younger guys have nice lil butts ,and in the shower if ya squint ya can kinda pretend

:scream:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Yeah, I would hope to find that the floor of that shower is littered with bars of soap!

:scream: :scream:

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Salma Hayek the one's on your list are at least a hundred! :laugh:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Sheesh - No Dawn Wells? Gilligan's Island (Mary Ann). Ginger was too trampy. Mary Ann was hott!

Barbara Eden should have made the list too.

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
Sam (NOT the butcher!) gets the nod, but the competition was marginal.

How about Anne Margaret, Kate Hepburn, Valeri Bertinelli? Now there were some E-ticket rides in their prime.

Last edited:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I don't remember who I voted for now. But it doesn't seem to matter anymore. I'm dying to hear the story from the PFC's point of view.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
You voted for Mrs. Partridge. She's my number 2.

Top Bottom