2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
Yes it's true, I finally found a screaming deal and added an orange one to my harem.

02 520 exc

Wow, love that growl. Was only able to put a few laps around my place Sunday due to visibility issues - smile was so big it was forcing my eyes closed!

Plan on getting acquainted with her on Leota trail this Sat (12/6). If anyone is looking for a place to ride on this side of the state, I figure on being there 'bout 10:30.

/Jeramey

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Congrats on the new ride! That 520 is a beast, hold on tight! If you can't find any takers on Saturday, were heading out on Sunday. A bit farther south and west. You’re welcome to come and play.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Congratulations on the new bike 2trakr! Careful at Leota on the long switch-back section with all that motor!

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Ahhh. The Orange domination is growing....

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Ahhh. The Orange domination is growing....

congrats man. What did you come off from?

2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
Originally posted by Tom Dixon
What did you come off from?

A good caffiene buzz, I think (do the Dew).

Primary bike has been an XR 400, put around 9000 miles on it the past couple years; secondary bike is an TTR 250. I think the 520 will put together the best traits of these bikes - the light and nimble feel of the TTR in the trails as well as it's magic button and the "power" of the XR. Not saying the TTR is light nor the XR powerful, but comparatively speaking..

Top Bottom