MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
I doubt this will do any good but must exhaust all options.
Last Wednesday 4 teenaged punks entered my garage and left with my grandsons CRF50. Of all the stuff in there, you steal from a 5 year old? The bike was stolen from Dale City, Va. The police have been no help and alternative routes are being persued. A neighbor ID'ed 1 of the punks and pointed the cops to his house (3 doors down). The officer said he knew the punk was lying about the bike but since he didnt have it in his possession there was nothing he could do. Yeah right.
The reason I'm posting this here is because the pukes had to walk passed my truck with dirtrider.net in the back window and DRN stickers on the bike, and I want you to know, if you can desipher the web address, that I will find you. Entering my home, while we were here, just bought you a fate worse than you can imagine when I catch you. 1 by 1 or all 4 at once, it's on. It'll take more than a red bandana to hide from the wrath you have released.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Wish there was a way i could help :|

Years ago we had a bike stole out of a friends garage, a week later his sons friend saw his neighbor (low life) riding the bike infront of the house.. SO my friends son walked up too the door and let him know we knew he had the bike, and that the owner was kinda crazzy, so he had better open the garage and give it back.. Within 5 minutes the bike was handed over no questions... You may want too try that approach.. BTW, the owner was hiding across the street ready..

I hope you get your grandsons bike back..
Rick

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Chili is right, be smart about this. Purchase supplies from stores with no surviellence cameras, at least 6 months before you act. Use cash only. Bury the bodies deep.
When my web cam and computer got stolen, I pointed the police to the house where the punks lived. They never even knocked on the door.
"We've got no proof".
Same deal when my 500 was taken from my garage.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
That sucks Sparx. I truly hope these punks have found DRN, are reading this thread and DO realize that they'll get what's coming to them.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Some people just flat-out suck. Go get 'em...but keep it legal.

Top Bottom