Juststopit

Oct 14, 2007
I have this answer roost boost plus that was included with a cr80 I bought years ago. I just through it in a drawer and just pulled it out today. I am wondering what is it? what does it do? and how do I hook it up? I dont have the cr80 anymore and was thinking of putting it on a 50.

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
If you don't even know what it is... seriously, why do you want to put it on a bike? Did your mom have to block the home shopping network on TV becaues you kept buying everything they said you had to have?

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
he said it came with a bike he bought.. and he wants to put it on his bike because roost boost sounds like it will increase power.. (i would be curious)

BUT i have herd it does nothing... a wast of money

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
i put one on a banchee a few years back per customers request and he said he did not notice any difference. it wires into the cdi unit and supposE to increases spark (as far as I know and may be wrong) there was no package or instructions it was kind of a trial and error thing but we got it to work, welll it runs the same as before it was installed

my opinion prolly not worth the installation and it is just something else to go wrong w/ none to minor performance upgrade THROW IT AWAY

Top Bottom