Status
Not open for further replies.

devll1

Uhhh...
Oct 23, 2007
ok so yesterday i took my bike out for like 15 min. it was running fine.i went into a corner and puled in the clutch and then revved my bike really high so i could come flying out of the corner and i let go of the clutch and it stalled and then it wouldnt start? i tryed to stert it like 3 hrs. later and still nothing it goes to kina start but then it doesnt?like i kick it over then it pretty much will last my kick then nothing.i dont get it could i have flooded it?well actually i got it started like 3 times and it was really dogging down sounding?

Jun 28, 2006
devll1 said:
ok so yesterday i took my bike out for like 15 min. it was running fine.i went into a corner and puled in the clutch and then revved my bike really high so i could come flying out of the corner and i let go of the clutch and it stalled and then it wouldnt start? i tryed to stert it like 3 hrs. later and still nothing it goes to kina start but then it doesnt?like i kick it over then it pretty much will last my kick then nothing.i dont get it could i have flooded it?well actually i got it started like 3 times and it was really dogging down sounding?

Have you checked the spark plug? Maybe it fouled.

Jun 28, 2006
devll1 said:
lol yes. :bang: i think i look at that before anything else

Did you replace it? What did it look like? Have wet black oily looking carbon? Dry and black/tan looking? White looking? Just trying to get more info about the issue you had.

devll1

Uhhh...
Oct 23, 2007
Yes!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang:: :bang: any other suggestions?or do i put another one in?dont mean to be smart but yeah isnt that common sensce?

Jun 28, 2006
devll1 said:
Yes!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang:: :bang: any other suggestions?or do i put another one in?dont mean to be smart but yeah isnt that common sensce?

You never know who your dealing with unless it's face to face.

Higgsy

Mar 23, 2005
Install a new plug in and see what happens.
And quit banging your head like that, you'll get brain damage and then you'll be wearing a helmet all the time. LOL

devll1

Uhhh...
Oct 23, 2007
i did ill put another one in cause the one i did used was dropped in some nasty oily crape that was in my driveway it wass like tar and oily stuff? but i scrapped it pretty clean i put another one in and see if my baby comes back

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
You really should have been doing your homework, instead of riding.
And when folks try to help you out, it's best to keep the smart responses to a minimum.
Not many will go out of their way to help some kid who comes in and pops off, like you have.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
Jaybird said:
You really should have been doing your homework, instead of riding.
And when folks try to help you out, it's best to keep the smart responses to a minimum.
Not many will go out of their way to help some kid who comes in and pops off, like you have.

yup pretty much why I stayed away from this one...

common "sense"( spelled correctly) isn't all that common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom