m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
hey guys, i went to a shop around my job and i was looking oakleys. i ended up buying ricky carmichaels o frame oakleys.
the person at the store told me they were anti fog lenses. i went out yesterday to hit the trails and they started fogging within a couple of hours. now the band is a little dirty. should i try to return these? and now im in the market for a good set of anti fog googles. by the the way i paid 50 bucks for those. thanks for the help.

-mike.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
It has been a rainy year on the Blackjack Enduro circuit and I have been fighting that problem. I'm too cheap to buy the high dollar goggles and the anti fog cloth I had wasn't getting the job done. I finally took a couple pair and removed the foam from the bottom so that they flowed a little air. Problem solved. Today I saw a bunch of guys on the trail with their goggles off and mine made it all day. Of course you wouldn't want to wear them in dusty conditions.

m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
thanks for the advice, i have another pair of Fox goggles ill do that to. i have the box and reciept i wonder if they will take them back even if they are a little dirty. thanks again.

-mike.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom