TheJunkMan

Jul 9, 2003
Just wondering and wanting some info about the terrain and such I trials ride and MX and some of my buddies have sport quads and trail and enduro bikes (kdx's, XR's ect..) we would go as a group and just wondering if the it has diverse terrain for everyone.

mxjosh

Jul 16, 2003
Tuttle Creek is an ok riding area, never been there, but I here there are lots of rocks and you have to watch out for all the 4x4 trucks and jeeps that run through the place. The flint rocks are sharp like razor blades, so you pretty will toast your tires.

One of the best places in Kansas is Milford Lake which is just about 20 miles from tuttle Creek. It has over 1000 acres of wooded trails, awesome hill climbs, an open sand pit area, and alot of wide open high speed riding areas.
Milford Lake is 10 miles North of the Junction City exit. Another smaller riding area is the Spillway area just north of K-State in Manhattan, KS.

Another excellant riding area is Mark Twain National Forest in Chadwick, MO.

mxjosh

Jul 16, 2003
or when you visit The Good Guys, you can click on the KTM250 dude and he will give you more info as he introduced us to these areas.

ScottZX7RR

Sep 11, 1999
Or give me a shout scottzx7rr@yahoo.com as I spend a lot of time at both places for races and riding. If it was me I would choose Chadwick over Milford Lake.

Milford is ok but gets boring quickly. Where Chadwick can throw something new at you all the time.

TheJunkMan

Jul 9, 2003
Thanks all I like rocks :) I am mostly a trials rider but dabble in all fields of motorcycle rideing. Milford lake I had heard about and plan on going there sometime I just wondered if anyone had riden tuttle creek. I probably would be bringing my CJ5 down for some crawling too. I may get in touch via email with you mxjosh

Top Bottom