My brother got me a Craftsman Motorcycle jack, works good! :thumb:

Attachments

• craftsman moto/atv jack.jpg
    craftsman moto/atv jack.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 282

Y2Z

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
crusty 9, renthal fatbars with clamps, and a whole lotta money which wil be spent soonon other dirtbike related stuff.

palmer69

~SPONSOR~
Jan 1, 2003
I got a mini chain press, seal puller and a biography of John Penton.
My wife is now absolutely sure that I am a hopeless moto geek.

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
I bought my son a hydraulic clutch kit for his XR70 so he can learn how to use a clutch. He's pestering me for a CR85 and I want him to be proficient with a clutch first.

I did get two cool models, a silver/red CBR600F4 and a 1966 Ford GT40 MkII.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

-Greg

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by Twiztid One

i wanna get me one of those real soon . :)

You'll definitely like it. They are definitely worth it for working on the KDX. I tore both the front end and the rear end down at the same time (since I was waiting on front end parts, what the heck). Sure made it a LOT easier.
Sears has those on quite a bit so wait. It works out really well if they're on sale and you're part of the Craftsman club. They can get as cheap as $89.99.

Best,
Greg

CZ511

Mar 2, 2003
To my surprise, my wife stuffed a pair of Thor Core gloves in my stocking. And for us older dudes, who can remember "The Monkees" I got my wife a four disc music pack. Hey Hey were the Monkees.... and they came out riding, I think, CT 70's or some cool vintage bikes. Does anybody remember just what bikes they were riding?

Happy New Year to all!!

Dawg_enD

Sep 19, 2003
I got one of those Craftsman lifts but couldn't get it to work the way I wanted it to so I took it back. I wanted it to lift both wheels off the ground at the same time, but I could only get that if I put the "rear" lift point back against the rear tire, which didn't allow me to turn the wheel. Maybe I just didn't spend enough time dorking with it, I dunno.

Anyway, I'll keep my Titax stand. It seems to work well, and doesn't take up much space.

farmerj

Dec 27, 2002
Scott motorcycle grips, No-Toil filter oil system, Scott goggles, and a gear bag. I've got quite a wife, huh :thumb:

Happy New Year,

Jeff

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
The Craftsman jack comes with two ratcheting hold down straps (not that I did not have any all ready.)

But I used one to cinch down the back end thus lifting the front tire off the ground.

Having the whole thing on casters will sure make it nice when I finally pour a slab and build my new carport

(I finally got rid of those ugly blue fork boots and seat cover!) :yeehaw:

MadArrow

Sep 8, 2003
I finally got Christmas figured out. By something your parents think are dangerous (dirt bike) and they feel obliged to get you saftey gear!!! Tech 6 boots, pants, helmet and goggles!!!

kawa06

Nov 16, 2003
Fox ThermaPaw golves...finallly. Those thinsulate gloves were ok until I tried these. Much nicer so I can ride all winter. I gotta get in as many rides as I can during my break from school. Oh yeah...a "dialed in" carb. I can't wait to rejet again when I buy a new pipe this summer :(
Also, not on the bike subject but definately on the fun subject...Santa gave me a new header for my '99 Jeep TJ (I could go on and on about how badly engineered the stock ones are...there were 3 places in the stock manifold that had cracks through the pipe and almost all the way around). He even let me put it on. Learned a lot in the process, it cranked back up, and sounds a lot better. So, a great Christmas here.

Go Tigers!

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
$50 gift certificate to buy a new back tire, Sony TRV-350 Digicam, 51" Big Screen (we bought for each other), Thor hooded sweat shirt, and MC's new book (as soon as it gets here)!

eldrm

~SPONSOR~
Nov 3, 2000
i alsp got the craftsman stand and was thinking about returning it because of the inability to lift the front wheel.maybe i will keep it if by strapping it down it will hold, i just figured for the price ir wasn't much different than the cheapy lift i already had

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
Got myself Ocelot pants, jersey, gloves, boots, chest protector, and a THH helemt. Only thing dirt bike realted my parents got me was a SuperCross game. I dont think that i will EVER figure my parents out.

fuzzy

~SPONSOR~
Jul 26, 2002
Got myself a set of used forks for the WR. Old ones are trashed. Going to have them, and the shock done up by a local tuner who offers lifetime revalving at no extra charge(in case it's not right the first time, or for when my abilities increase). Girlfriend is paying for the WR's PWK to get RB'd..... :)

mnnthbx

Apr 1, 2003
The wife got me some new Tusk hand guards (the best guards I've seen yet, and cheap too). Also got the FMF lift stand. (perfect hight for the KDX). R1 chain and 12t sprocket. ho ho ho.

Top Bottom