scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I'm looking for a good parts contact for my KLX, I'd love to use the DRN sponsors if possible. Most of the repsonses I've gotten are simply go through your dealer. As I don't really live close I like to shop online and most of my local dealers are'nt online for parts orders. Service Honda was great when I owned a Honda. Any leads would be helpful.

Boit

Sponsoring Member
Sep 5, 2000
I was in the same position as you with my '94 KLX. If you use your search enine and type in searches such as: "motorcycle parts"..."motorcycle"..."kawasaki"..etc. You should be able to have a pretty good source list. If you can locate a site that has the microfiche parts list, you are even better off as you can have the part numbers beforehand. For some discounters, you MUST have the part numbers first.

snaggleXR4

Aug 5, 2001
Hey,
I just found this site yesterday. Partsfish.com, they have all the big four bikes. They have the exploded views and everything, just like your dealership and also have free shipping over $50. Check it out and see what they have. Good luck.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
thanks for the response.

Re: stokerspeed. They are great and did most of the workon my bike however they still refer me to the dealer for non hop up parts.

Buy kawasaki.com I've found shows exploded views but not prices. It refers you to your local dealer, which mine isn't online and I've foud to be very pricey.

I'll check out that partsfish.com, and have found a place called midwest action cycle which seems pretty resonable.

Thanks

Top Bottom