Any good places to ride in NW Ohio?

intotheflats

Oct 27, 2003
I live in NW ohio and just recently got into dirtbikes. I have a cr125 but no place to ride it except for a couple tracks within about an hours drive away. And I would like to ride other places than tracks all the time. If anyone knows of any OHV parks near me that would be great. Thanks.

djcash2000

Jun 25, 2000
Wish I did

intotheflats said:
I live in NW ohio and just recently got into dirtbikes. I have a cr125 but no place to ride it except for a couple tracks within about an hours drive away. And I would like to ride other places than tracks all the time. If anyone knows of any OHV parks near me that would be great. Thanks.

I will be moving up to Toledo by the Summer and I am bumming as I have been checking in to riding areas and there are not many. I guess Maumee State Forest in Swanton as a few miles, and there is some place entitled Radars, but it probably is private lane. I want to ride Harescrambles, and Enduros but may have to drive aways into IN and MI. I can drive 4 hours to Hocking Valley, south of Columbus, but that is a ways.

Dave

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Dave man, where've you been hiding? You guys know there are great places to ride down south here, a bit of a drive but look at the quality of the trails :)

djcash2000

Jun 25, 2000
No argument

smb_racing said:
Dave man, where've you been hiding? You guys know there are great places to ride down south here, a bit of a drive but look at the quality of the trails :)

No argument there. Looks like my new job is going to require a move to Toledo, so I am trying to find places to ride that won't require a 4 hour drive. I will still be making the drive once in a while, but not weekly.

For the time being, I am still in Pickerington and would like to ride again, it has been awhile.

Dave

Top Bottom