Lars01

Mar 10, 2003
We're going down to Chadwick MO from North Dakota in March, wondering if there is any place in Neb that would be worth stopping to ride for a day or two. Anyone know of a place that would be rideable in March let me know thanks.

TheJunkMan

Jul 9, 2003
I am from south central NE (south of Kearney) there ain't much here NE is not much of a OHV friendly state, but there are some tracks and a one ride area that might not be too far off the beaten path on your way to chadwick,MO one OHV park is near Genoa, NE they call it Headworks, it is all sand near the irrigation cannals on the Loupe River, Info on other ride areas can be found by going to click Neb ride areas

http://www.nohva.com/ <--(do not know how to make it a

link sorry)

by going to www.crnhskrmx.com can give you addresses to some tracks scattered about mostly the western half of NE most of these tracks are Free to practice at any day of the week (except race day)

I have riden at all these places so I can give you more info on the terrain and such if you wish but I imagine that most of these places will be out of the way if you are traveling to MO

also www.midamericamotox.com is another track on the other side of the border in Iowa south of Omaha near pacific junction IA Hope some of this Helps plan a trip!!

mxjosh

Jul 16, 2003
On your way down to Chadwick is a place called Deepwater that resides on the Clinton Lake. Its a fun day ride with good wooded trails on the South and a mx/play groud area on the North end. Its right off MO 7 & 13 which is on your way to Chadwick.

Lars01

Mar 10, 2003
Thanks for the info guys I apreciate it I will look into Deepwater and if it is pretty much on the way we will try and spend a day there.

Top Bottom