Any one intrested in a pot luck B.B.Q.

Im not going to be there until late Friday night and the dinner is Saturday. If you are camping Im bringing my Weber BBQ as I thought about B.B.Q.ing a prime rib or a turkey or something(Havent decided) I thought it would be cool to have a BBQ and another way to meet everybody. Just thought we could do this Sunday night. If everybody brought a little something to BBQ or something to drink I think we would have a great feast. As I said this is just a thought. :clue:
See ya at "Strickfest 04" cant wait. :laugh:

I'm bringing my little Weber and assorted beef and pork products. I'll trade ya some 'Brats for a moto-blender concoction!

A potluck BBQ sounds like a cool idea.:thumb:

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
pinball said:
We`ll have our blender there!!
what are the goodies needed for the blender mix? would like to bring spares, we are camping too.

Kokanee

Subscriber
White Rum or vodka, fruit juice (orange for vodka) (anything for rum) and ice. Also some throw-away plastic cups.

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Can we try Tequila next time huh ,can we ,huh ,huh!!

Kokanee

Subscriber
We can try some to-kill-ya. But I don't know what shape we will be in to ride the next day!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
I'll pick up a lot of extra plastic cups for everyone!

ggoja, I'm bringing the Linguica for you to barter with, and I told Kiwi I'd bring him something potluckey to share as well.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
MelloYello said:
Hey Nat, I changed my name. I should have changed it to "PotLuckey".:uh:
JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yeehaw: