Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
I'm in the middle of an overall overhaul on my YZ and need the usual stuff (tires, grips, chain & sprockets, etc.) and was thinking of getting most all of this through Dennis Kirk. I'm sure there is DRN'rs who have delt with them. Any opinions? :think:

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

They're probably ok to order through. Although I've never had the chance to do so. All I know is that I ordered their catologue about a year ago and it still hasn't come!!!!

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I have used DK. It was timely and the price was right. I also use rockymountianATV and they are great and their tire prices are good.

MXsouth has pretty good stuff to and they have always done me right. If you do go the MXsouth route just mention that your a DRN before you talk about shipping. He cut me a deal last time! I must add that a No toil filter showed up at dirtweek for a DR350. I placed an order about a week before DW03 and mentioned that I was going. I believe that I had the only DR350 there. That filter made its way over to me at one give aways :thumb: How cool is that!

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
They also match prices on exhaust. I've used them a lot, and since I live about an hour way, I do normal ground UPS, and it shows up on my doorstep the next day. Good people answering the phones too!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Everytime I've placed an order with Dennis Kirk I've received nothing but great service. My father (who knows very little about dirtbikes) used them last year to buy one of my Christmas gifts and he said that they were very helpful.

motodr9

Sep 1, 2003
Go ahead and order, just shop around first. Some of their items are slightly higher priced than others, but they are fast shippers. I have ordered many times without problems.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
A bit pricey, I usually go through chaparral, Bob's or Bockton. I've been exploring the MX South site often but haven't ordered from them yet.

Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
I used DK for a couple orders, and they are pretty good. What i did is use there online ordering and make up a shopping cart to come up with a total price, shipping and everything. I've found when it's all said and done that they are pretty closly matched to the other sites. Some places like RockymountainMC get better deals from different manufacturers but if you are ordering from a bunch of stuff it seems to even out.

BTW, anyone know what happend to HyperSports? I used to order from them and now there website has turned to crap.

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Ordered everything on Sunday evening, about 9:00. Order came on Tuesday with the exception of an odd-sized tire on backorder. I'm happy. :thumb: Thanks everyone.

Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
Another thing that i like about DK is that you can get a magazine from them, look up the parts and just enter the part numbers online. Its great when ordering a bunch of stuff, you don't have to navigate the site and find each part. It's also alot easier then trying to find the stuff online. I tried doing this on rockymountainmc and some things i saw in there magazine i couldn't find online without knowing the part number.

Top Bottom