any place to rent mx in South Florida

boardadikt

May 20, 2003
I'm taking a trip to visit my sister in BocaRaton florida and was wondering if there is any place that rents motocross bikes. I really want to try some florida mx or sx tracks but can't bring my bike. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

CRboy167

Sponsoring Member
Jan 18, 2000
All the both tracks that are in the area are really small compared to the tracks I have been to in the midwest!!!! The dirt or should I say sand if really different than anything I have ridin before. Its nice though there are NO elevation changes and I really miss that. I really miss SunSet Ridge. But I will still be riding outside while you are going to those really small indoor places. How is everthing there Ron???

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
We've cleaned and stored everything for the Winter, so no small, overpriced, indoor places for us. Gonna have to wait until Spring. I may be down your way in January visiting friends. I'll let you know so we can hook up.

I always liked Air Dania, Brian had grand plans when that started and did a pretty good job for what he had to work with on the track. Is Thundercross the new place you were talking about in West Palm? Did the track in Homestead close down? Speedworld up in Orlando had a really nice track also. Of course this was all 5 years ago, or a lifetime in motocross.

CRboy167

Sponsoring Member
Jan 18, 2000
Air Dania is only open for six more months then it will be closed for good. City wont extend its permit anymore. Thundercross is the other place I was talking about its really nice. There is new track under constution now that is on one of the reservations in the area should be open at the beginning of the year. Contact me when you are coming down. Chat later Rob

boardadikt

May 20, 2003
Do any of you have (or know someone) with an extra bike that they could "rent" to me for a day? Anything would be nice, just to get to ride for a day, but would prefer a 4 stroke (450F or 250f). I think I will be coming down sometime between thanksgiving and Christmas. I would really appreciate it, but understand if no one can.

thanks

CRboy167

Sponsoring Member
Jan 18, 2000
Originally posted by boardadikt
Do any of you have (or know someone) with an extra bike that they could "rent" to me for a day? Anything would be nice, just to get to ride for a day, but would prefer a 4 stroke (450F or 250f). I think I will be coming down sometime between thanksgiving and Christmas. I would really appreciate it, but understand if no one can.

thanks

Sorry I dont know of anyone. Good luck and let me know when you are coming down.

Top Bottom