Grooves

Apr 8, 2001
Just looking for riding partners. Just got back into riding after about 5 years(you know how it is getting married and all, NO TIME!).
Anyways, I just bought my first bike in awhile - a '98 KX250 and I need someone to help break this guy in right!

------------------

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
There is always a pretty good sized group of us at Draper Lake in Oklahoma City. I can meet you there most weekends with a little advance notice.

------------------
1992 WR 500
If it looked easy, then it wasnt me doing it!!!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
There are several DRN members here in NE Oklahoma. I'm ready to get the Mamba out of the corral and ride so post a date the "Places to Ride" forum and drop me an email. Lorin, is Draper still muddy from the last rain? Apalachia Bay at Keystone Lake is pretty dusty right now but I'm sure will get some rain soon and make tolerable again.

------------------
BSWIFT
Empty Pockets Ranch, OK

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Draper was sorta dry & dusty but good on Sunday morning and got a quick dumping of rain later that day so it ought to be primed for the week.

------------------
Mion
OCCRA #19

99CR125OK

Sponsoring Member
Oct 3, 2000
Hey what's up, always good to have another oklahoman here! Our little group of riders usally goes to stillwater or appalachia bay.

Bswift - have you been out to Extremeworld yet? We've been out a couple times and it's a really fun track.

------------------
Steve P
2001 Honda CR250

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i live about 30 miles east of tulsa. i mostly ride mx tracks (usually sunset, ascot, and hickory ridge) but we like to go ride at the little sahara sand dunes a few times each year. if you are interested in trying dune riding, let me know and i'll give you an invite next time. if you've never tried it, you don't know what you are missing.

------------------
'00 Honda CR250
Honda of Tulsa

Top Bottom