LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Any riding this weekend?

El Mirage
Silverwood
Big Bear
Barstow

Havent been out since July.....need a fix :laugh:

Im good for Sunday or late morning Saturday.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I need a fix too .. but I'm still nursing a bum knee since Sept. Can't ride dirt for awhile. :|

The SoCal peeps need to get together and ride again .....

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Waiting for rain Jeff.

The trails around here are like powder. :(

Been getting my fix on my Beemer. Not the same but still fun. :nod: :ride:

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
thumbs said:
I have to entertain my fam damily this weekend.

Also my plans for this weekend. I mean my family not Thumbs family. Might be worth a trade tho. :coocoo:

I NEEEEEED to ride T-giving weekend, it will be a family event for me, it is just a matter of where and who. What up?

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Just found out my son is free for turkey day so Im flying him in Sunday. He will be here for a week. :)

I will keep checking the forums for upcoming rides. Hopefully something will come together soon.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
So What up Jeff? Are you talking overnighter or day ride?

I dont know where Im ending up yet, Cal city or maybe even Ocotillo.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Funny thing....

Found out Wed that my son was able to fly in for the thanksgiving week. He arrives Sunday afternoon. It took me months to post something and now Im bailing...sorry

We will be going out Friday after Tday. Will most likely be Silverwood.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
I'm not available this weekend. I am however planning on camping somewhere on Tgiving weekend, at least 1 overnight, but my boys ride pw's 50 & 80 so it is not like they will hang on a real ride.

Ill see what happens if I end up solo, Id ride Silverwood, cant remember the last time I have been there, it was before the big burn.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Our plan is to be at McD's on 138&15 around 8:30ish. The more the merrier.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Jeff, did you make it out?

I ended up in Red Mountain, great conditions.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
We ended up riding Hodge Rd on Friday. We did the loop up to outlet mall and over to Slash X. The ground was wet and the air was cool. It was crowded but we had a good time.

I cant wait to get out again.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
JWW said:
We ended up riding Hodge Rd on Friday. We did the loop up to outlet mall and over to Slash X. The ground was wet and the air was cool. It was crowded but we had a good time.

I cant wait to get out again.

How about Slash X Dec 13-14? I will be there, TWMC X-mas party and ride. I will be with family and may only ride one loop of the ride.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I have a xmas party on the 13th. Not sure about the 14th. I will let you know either way.

I was a TWMC'r for about 2 years. It was just before the club blew up and got huge. Would be cool to get out there and see if some of the guys are still around.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Last I remember you at a TWMC event, your 450 didnt finish. :ohmy:

Check it out, Ill be out there, dirty greyish f-250 with Komfort travel trailer with green stripe on the side, with 4 blue bikes.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
I'll be working on Eel's Husky.

After replacing the multicolored grips, my next order of business is to replace the bungee cord seat fastener. :rotfl:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Take your time - I'm just glad you found the bike !!! It's all good. Get ready for Tahoe.

Top Bottom