funkypunk97

Aug 30, 2006
Did he tear his ACL or MCL?

Someone on another board is saying he needs surgery but will wait until the end of the season and just gut it out.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Heard he's badder than Shaft, SuperFly, James Bond and Kung Fu all put together tonight...........they don't call him the Texas Home Breaker, Heartbreaker for nuthin'.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Chuck Norris is the James Stewart of Martial Arts!!!

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
XRpredator said:
no, Chuck Norris is the Chuck Norris of EVERYTHING. Even Motocross.

True, but only if he's wearing the "gusseted" pants!

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
What they're saying is if Chuck Norris can rip it up in cowboy boots and gusseted jeans, Bubba is the least of motocrosses worries. :laugh:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
RacerX is reporting that he'll be there; unknown whether he'll be able to race. I'm sure Bubbles recognizes that if he misses Millville, his title hopes are dashed. He'll never catch Ferry from 40 points down in the remaining races. I think he'll be there, riding hurt, taking second or third.

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
I'm sorry, but I don't see any humor in his injury or situation.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Yes,I see humor in the fastest rider ever,and he can not ride MX.him and reed will make good friends driving circle jerk cars in the interim!

It's funny, JBS had the whole thing very much in hand, and can't do anything with it...

Could have been his year, but he takes himself out!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
IndyYZ85 said:
It's funny, JBS had the whole thing very much in hand, and can't do anything with it...

Could have been his year, but he takes himself out!

Well said :cool:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
How many really horrific crashes has he walked away from? And now he gets taken out of the championship by a tip-over and a twisted knee. I've been wondering when his luck would run out, and it has. He'll be back, though, and I still think he'll win a bunch of titles.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
JMD said:
How many really horrific crashes has he walked away from? And now he gets taken out of the championship by a tip-over and a twisted knee. I've been wondering when his luck would run out, and it has. He'll be back, though, and I still think he'll win a bunch of titles.

The tip over wasn't what caused it.. the tip over at Washougal was the aftermath of him hitting a rock hard with his left foot and hyperextending his knee.. Just another bit of bad luck in his career... But, I think in life you make your own luck. He should have seen the rock, and not hit it.. What happened the previous 15 or so laps where he didn't hit it...

He's better off running only indoors..

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
and yet, here you are!

Bubba had better win some more titles, lest be be the next Ron Lechien, albeit without the drug use.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Chuck Norris kinda does that to people.

DRK

Dec 31, 2002
JMD said:

He has definitely taken some hard hits. I too have often wondered how he can crash so hard so many times and walk away. I am not wishing any bad luck on him. I like James, and I don't have a favorite rider. I just love watching both motocross and supercross. I hope he recovers 100%, but knee injuries can be difficult. Mine has never been the same. Even after surgery and physical therapy.

Top Bottom