weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
I would like to see if there is enough interest to build a Vintage oriented club riding around the CNY area. I have a riding place and there are many other places to ride as well.

I typically ride a 1979 KTM...looking to build a group of riders interested in Dirt Bikes from the 1970's to 1980. Another friend rides a 1982 250 Husqvarna, another a Yamaha TT500.

The type of bikes are of the 2 shock (With Yamaha being the exception), drum brake, first & second generation long travel suspensions, MX or Enduro.

Any interest?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Man Walt, those trails look great! I always had a good time riding there...and getting schooled by you on some old bike!! :ohmy: Do you mind disk brake bikes riding there?

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Thanks, looks like an interesting series....a little light on Cross Country / Harescrambles though. Maybe I can fill a hole in the series or at least help. I miss the Colorado AHMRA series I participated in 10 years ago. More open than the East Coast Hare Scrambles type events, it was great fun for the 1970's & 1980's era bikes.

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
It looks like I have a few local Vintage types...primarily Husqvarna, interested in forming a club with a goal to get an AMA charter aiding in putting on events....

Top Bottom