Anybody else get into pro or college football?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Originally posted by OldManIn
holyroller - does the date 10/27/01 mean anything? :confused:

Wow OldManIn, I'm impressed that you knew what day I'd be turning 16! I can't wait for that day either. It's 76 days I think, can't remember though

Originally posted by OldManIn
Dirtbiker - The SAINTS are like an ugly dog that only it's owner could love.:eek:

Root for a real team - The EAGLES!! :)

You're an Eagles fan? I despise Eagles fans ever since they cheered when Michael Irvin got hurt. I don't like Irvin that much, but that was totally uncalled for. As for the Saints, I think they're the surprise team in the NFC this year. They're going to make the playoffs again and if Ricky stays healthy and starts running over people like he used to, they'll turn some heads on the way there. Same goes for the Seahawks. I'm excited about this season. This should be one of the best in a long time.

OldManIn

Mar 12, 2001
Originally posted by yzguy15
I despise Eagles fans ever since they cheered when Michael Irvin got hurt.

I can simpathize. That did not get good press even here in Philly. Unfortunately that sort of thing happens to often in to many stadiums. The Browns Dog Pound and the Jets fans at the Medowlands are a couple. But I have to say that the IGLES fans are some of the worst.

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Just remember OldManln those dogs you are refering to, are the ones that you never forget. It's not the fancy pure breds that hold a special place in your heart, it's that old cur-dog.;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom