Hokie

Sponsoring Member
Sep 28, 2000
Just got back from the track, no water and tilling today due to low
rider turn out on Tuesdays.

Anybody else moto as well and ride trails, enduro etc...

Actually, I am getting sort of tired of the track scene and am considering selling my MX bike. Focus on trails/enduros etc for a while.

danielst

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 20, 2002
Most of my buddies who ride prefer MX tracks... I go every now and then but I just can't get into it. After about 10 or 15 laps it starts to get boring to me. Yet, I can somehow mess around 2 or 3 hours on a nasty, near impossible hillclimb out in the middle of nowhere, looking for that one good line that will take me over the top. Guess that's why I don't believe I'll ever find a form of racing that I like better than Enduro's. 6-8 hours of tight, tough trail is just about the perfect day of riding.

I am seriously considering picking up a used trials bike though. I really like the technical aspect of riding more than all out speed. Trials seem like they would be a good time with the added benefit of learning better balance.

Last edited:

MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
I do both and there is a lot to gain from riding other forms imo, going to start
some supermotard here before long. I only ride MX tracks, not much on triples or long doubles and that stuff.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom