WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Who's ready to start riding on Tuesday nights?

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
I would since I got the supernova lighting, but it would be a 4 1/2 hour round trip :whoa: . Maybe I should move up there. :nod:
So Bill I assume your lights are working, I felt bad leaving you in the night on that NETRA course with no lights.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
rippinrol said:
I would since I got the supernova lighting, but it would be a 4 1/2 hour round trip :whoa: . Maybe I should move up there. :nod:
So Bill I assume your lights are working, I felt bad leaving you in the night on that NETRA course with no lights.

Who said anything about following the NETRA loop? I did take out some ribbon... ooops. Had to fix it in the dark, where I do my best work anyway.

MistahWes92

May 28, 2021
Hey guys! My names Wesley and I’ve loved bikes my whole life but now I’m finally starting off my hobby with a little ssr 125 and would love to find people with the same interest. I’m also in Albany so I loved reading this thread lol and even though it’s been a long time since anyone’s been on here I’m hoping someone sees this and reaches out. Take care!

Vimal

Aug 17, 2021
Hey guys! My names Wesley and I’ve loved bikes my whole life but now I’m finally starting off my hobby with a little ssr 125 and would love to find people with the same interest. I’m also in Albany so I loved reading this thread lol and even though it’s been a long time since anyone’s been on here I’m hoping someone sees this and reaches out. Take care!

Hey, I bought a dual sport suzuki and would love to try some off-roading. I'm a novice. Please let me know if you found any area and maybe we could do some riding together.

Top Bottom