anybody from the Bourbonnais IL area?

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
Im headed down to spend a week with Jeremy Wilkey at MX tech and am wondering what to do while im there. probably wont have much free time, but can anybody fill me in on stuff i should know? About all i know is its about 50 miles south of Chicago.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
nope, no bike, but I will have my suspension with me ;) actually i wont even have a car, so from when jer drops me off at the motel to when he picks me up i dunno what im gonna do.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Hey we were just at MX-Tech yesterday!

When are you coming? And where are you staying? Maybe Red and I can meet up with you for dinner one night. We live 30 mins north-east of there.

There is actually a lot in walking distance of the hotels... lots of shopping (big mall, strip malls, walmart, menards, barnes and nobles, farm and fleet, car and rv dealers, etc.), movie theatre, roller skating rink, go-carts and mini golf if its warmer, and TONS of places to eat. Just don't wander too far towards Kankakee as it can get a little scary at night.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
you can get yer'self a cane pole and go to the river and fish fer some carp. mmmmm scored carp samich with lindburger cheeze and river fries. Oh yeh, another thing, the brewers and distillers of Illinois have fallen on hard times lately, so pick yourself up some brew and spirits while in state , just to help out a lil.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
I should be there Monday afternoon sometime. My flight should arive at Chicago Midway at 1:45pm and Jer or one of his peeps is going to pick me up. I was going to stay with Jer, but I guess the house he is having built is behind schedule and wont be ready. So im staying at a motel, not sure which one, but he did say it was near a mall and stuff like that. I will see if i can find out the name of the joint. oh, and i will be there all week.

Sarge, you get me hooked up with a fake ID then I will help out them distillers :thumb:

Top Bottom