Anybody get their Weisco for 220 yet?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I've had a wesico piston kit on back order for quite a long time now. (Luckily just a precautionary measure, the bike still runs fine) and as of yesterday when I called about it they told me they expected them around May 26th. Anyone else got one in the past month or so? Mine has been ordered for 6 weeks.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Did you get straight from Weisco?

Sage
I ordered mine form a parts distributor and not directly from Weisco. How long have you had it? How long did it take you to get it?
Thanks!

Luv2Ride

Nov 21, 2000
You should call Fredette. He will probably have the Wiseco kit in stock and you will have it in a few day, much better than guessing.

Good luck.

Sage

dirtbike riding roadracer
Mar 28, 2001
Originally posted by Luv2Ride
You should call Fredette. He will probably have the Wiseco kit in stock and you will have it in a few day, much better than guessing.

Good luck.

A guy can't get any breaks around here!"much better than guessing" I've got one in stock, sitting here collecting dust.:think

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
"What we have here is a failure to communicate" - from the movie Cool Hand Luke.

Let me give it a shot. FredT - There is a guy named Sage that knows a lot about KDXs, just like another more famous guy. Sage fixes motorcycles and sells parts, but there is a fine line about promoting his business on an open forum. Over the past months, he has proven his expertise and his willingness to assist fellow KDX owners.

I've heard that Sage has the piston you seek, in stock. His business information is linked at the Just KDX homepage and below. :D

http://www.sagesdirtandstreet.com/

Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Oops, My bad!

I thought the piston kit was for his personal use. I got it now. :D

Sage

dirtbike riding roadracer
Mar 28, 2001
Thanks Dirt Bike Dave, I havent figured out how to make it clear without stepping over the line, this place is kinda tight with the "I can help you" thing. if there is any sportbike guys in here try www.sportbikeworld.com their a good sportbike foum, about like drn but the road version.

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by dirt bike dave
"What we have here is a failure to communicate" - from the movie Cool Hand Luke.

Let me give it a shot. FredT - There is a guy named Sage that knows a lot about KDXs, just like another more famous guy. Sage fixes motorcycles and sells parts, but there is a fine line about promoting his business on an open forum. Over the past months, he has proven his expertise and his willingness to assist fellow KDX owners.

I've heard that Sage has the piston you seek, in stock. His business information is linked at the Just KDX homepage and below. :D

http://www.sagesdirtandstreet.com/

:)

Top Bottom