anyone been to the NEMX indoor track in Northeast Ohio?

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
Have any of you guys ever been to the NEMX indoor track in Northeastern Ohio? I am curious to what the layout of the track is like and how cold it is in there during the winter becaue I don't think the place has heat. I live about two and a half hours away from the track, but my family ownes a cottage at Pymatuning Lake about 20 mintues away track and I could keep my bike the during the winter and drive up on the weekends to ride. If anyone has any information about this place please let me know.

ScottS

Dec 29, 1999
It may have heat this winter- the heaters were hanging but not hooked up last year.

track is layed out in several extended loops with straights full of jumps and big banked turns- I did not ride it but it looked intense

anywhere you can ride in the winter is cool . It was pretty loud and smoky though.

They have a website, search for it or go to pitracer.com

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
Thanks for responding. The biggest concern I have is the heat because I want to make sure I jet my bike so I don't seize the engine. How cold was it in there when you were there?

ScottS

Dec 29, 1999
With all the poeple and bikes it was a littel warmer than outside. I do not think the heaters will be able to keep it real warm beause they have huge exhaust fans .

I had to go outside once in a while to get some air, Bring earplugs.

Not criticisms, just the realities of 30 bikes running motos inside a huge building.

Some ofthe guys got there early enough to pull their trailers inside- that was cool to have the pits inside. A real experience.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
thanks for your responces, i really appreciate it. i will probably be there every weekend during the winter months, im really excited about this. during the summer i went up to our cottage at pymutuning and i found the building, its really big.

Top Bottom