Anyone for Paragon weekend after Turkey day

njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
Anyone up for a Paragon Ride on the Fri, Sat or Sun after Turkey day.
NOv 25, 26 or 27.

We'll all need exercise to work of that huge feast.

Who wants to ride ?

Nick

bneide

Jun 22, 2005
I'd say when the high temp.for the day is below 40. I guess it's not "super cold" but it's colder than I like to go riding.

Bruce

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
chatsworth is also $25 more than paragon :bang: Were you the one building a track before or was that someone else?

njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
Haven't been to chatsworth in years, but from what I remember, it was one short trail (less than 5 miles) and couple tracks. If you are into tracks, then it would be a good place.

Right now the plan is for Sunday the 27th if anyone is interested. Cold doesn't really make a huge difference unless it like below 10 degrees.

Nick

njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
Yeah, with a high of 33 Sunday, it'll be a bit nippy. Guess I'll be breakiing out a few more layers of clothes :laugh:

I figure if it's warm enough to go skiing, it's warm enough to go riding.
If it's really cold, I'll break out the carhardt bibs and the full face street helmet. although it may not be cold enough for the carhardts yet.
It's mainly only cold on the road, once in the single track, you warm up. Just want to make sure you don't dump in a puddle when it's that cold out.

So who's riding with me. :ride:

Anyone.....Anyone....Beuller....Anyone..... :laugh:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
njdrtrdr said:
I figure if it's warm enough to go skiing, it's warm enough to go riding.

If it's cold enough to go skiing, I'm going SKIING! :laugh:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
njdrtrdr said:
Sorry guys, can't go. It's cold and I'm afraid. A little snow scares me so I'm going to wuss out. I'm going to stay home and play with my dolls.

Nick
:nener: :boss: Sorry Nick.I couldn't help myself :laugh:

Top Bottom