Anyone going to Hollister Hills this weekend?

Amadeus

Apr 10, 2003
Im headin out to H.H. this weekend with Rick(another member) and want to know who else plans to head out. Just lookin to shake hands with others and form some riding buddies. At this point I dont know a soul in the state the rides........sad lil' man I know;)

Hope to see someone out there.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
What day and what times will you guys be out there? I might try to make it out if I can. My wife just had a baby 3 weeks ago and I went riding at Hollister last weekend, so I'm pushing my luck by riding again this weekend...but we'll see. Where will you guys park?

Amadeus

Apr 10, 2003
It looks like we'll be going on Sunday to stay away from the rain. Probably get there early to beat the crowd. Im driving a black/tan '03 F-150 and riding a white/blue Husky. Let me know if you're coming and what your rig looks like so we can watch for you.

Congrats on the baby! We also have a new addition to our family (7wks old) so I know how you feel.
Hope to see you out there

MelloYello

~SPONSOR~
Nov 22, 2002
I might stop by Hollister on my way up to Georgetown. I'd probably be there around noon or so on Saturday. I've only been to the GP track so it'd be nice to see how the trails are. Is it supposed to rain this weekend?

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
It looks like I may be out there on Sunday as well. Still not positive though. Hopefully I'll know by tomorrow evening. I'll post before Sunday if I can make it.

I drive a beige '98 Toyota 4Runner with a black trailer. I have an XR 400 with black CR plastic on it. I'm running number 101 on the front and side plates.

Congrats on your new addition as well!

ggoja - it looks like probable rain on Friday and Saturday and then partly cloudy on Sunday. If it gets real muddy out there they close a portion of the park to fight erosion. If it's fairly sunny on Sunday, they should reopen the Adobe section by the afternoon. That's what they did last weekend. Even if it's raining on Saturday, you'd still be able to find some decent trails at the back of the park. Harmony Gate Rd. is usually fun after rain and then look for Coyote Path or Peat's Path. There are a few black diamon runs and hillclimbs that are fun too.

MelloYello

~SPONSOR~
Nov 22, 2002
I guess I won't see you guys up there since the enduro at Georgetown has been postponed. I was palnning on stopping by on my way up north, but not now. Have fun!

Amadeus

Apr 10, 2003
Yeah, Im out to. Im ticked right now....just broke my clutch drum just because I didnt have the right toolGRRRRRRRR! Thats what I get for being a cheap arse.

Rick if you see this email me!
Sorry hopefully next weekend.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Bummer guys. Hey, the riding should be better next weekend anyway!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
This saturday the 10th looks like a GO!! I should be there around 730am, i all the way in the park, past the store almost at the end.. I drive a 2003 stone colr Nissan Frontier 4dr.. Have a Dale Earnhardt JR front license plate.. Let me know if interested..
RIck

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
Wife and I will be there Fri thru Sun. We will camp at store. We have 22' Weekend Warrior trailer pulled by shadow gray F350 Ford CC. Son and family coming Saturday for the day.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Hey Dave,
I'll look you up once we get there.. I ride a 2001 KX250..
Rick

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…