bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
my Tech 6 boots are pretty crapped out after just one year so i am thinking about trying another brand. there are some good deals on the AXO RC5 boots right now and i was thinking on trying them- has anyone any experience, how did they compare with alpinstars.

i did a search but didnt find much, other than the axo's are a bit stiff but when they looses up they loose a bit of ankle support. can anyone verify this

any other good boot deals out there???

Bet On Red

Aug 11, 2003
i just purchased a pair a week ago. They're very comfortable walking around. I havent been able to try both pairs on and ride yet since i have a huge gash on my left foot.

endosports

Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by bclapham
my Tech 6 boots are pretty crapped out after just one year so i am thinking about trying another brand.

Hey Bruce are you soles shot on the Tech 6? I am going to be trying out the new Oxtar Boots because my Tech 8's are dowm to the metal. How much are the AXO RC5's? I ran some AXO's a long time ago and they are no comparison to the alphinestars.

If you are interested I have a good boot guy that is local out here that will resole you Alphines for around 70 bucks. He uses the AXO soles because they last alot longer than the alphines.

If you wear a size 11 I have a set of Oxtars I will give to you for cost. They are blue and white. Here's a pic. http://www.oxtar.com/uk/prodotti/catalogo/scheda_prodotto.php?cod=9600

This boots are really high quailty and style and come with an inner booty.
Let me know.

endosports

Jan 10, 2002
Sorry about the disconnect, my phone battery died and I am waiting for it to charge up.

Keep me posted on the Carlsbad ride, I will have to arrange a trip down there for a moto with you!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
LOL, i just tried to call the shop but the 818 number isnt working.

lets do Carlsbad in a few weeks, stop over with us is no problem on friday night

cheers

Bruce

Top Bottom