anyone have E-Line carbon fiber parts? any good?

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
I had the E-line clutch cover on my DRZ400.I was extremely pleased with it,Im pretty sure it saved my brittle clutch cover from cracking more than once.I imagine the e-line is cheaper than the DSP because it fits over(not replacing) the existing clutch/ignition cover.P.S.The e-line does have a kevlar backing.

XtremeAir125

Jul 5, 2001
oh i see why they're so cheap now....you can't buy them and throw the old clutch/ignition cover away? you have to put them OVER the original ones? kinda like a "hat"?

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
Yep,atleast thats how it worked on my drz.You just take the bolts out then slip the cover on and tighten the stock bolts back to spec.Im not really into the look of carbon fiber,but I'll have to admit it did a good job of protecting the pathetic excuse for a clutch cover Suzuki put on the drz.:)

Last edited:

Bezdelnik

Jun 14, 2001
I have two E-Line products. (Carbon fiber pipe guard for my FMF Gnarly, and a rear brake rotor guard). Both are holding up great and look good as well.

Max Factor

Sponsoring Member
Oct 18, 2000
I have an eline carbone fibre skid plate on my KTM 520. Good fit, great looks good protection. Seems to be holding up fairly well after a few good hits.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I have an Eline Pipe Gaurd. Well worth the money. My last bike had one and it was one of the first mod's I put on my new one. They are really tough, they do have a tendancy to bend the pipe at the head if hit really hard.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
C.F. skid plate; excellent fit and is very sturdy with great protection!
Happy Customer

Top Bottom