anyone have experience with Boss Bearings??

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
Building a backup engine for my bike. This engine is a 1976 Honda CR250M1 engine. I'm afraid I'm going to someday destroy my crank or cases and want a backup ready to drop in. Well one of the crank seals is getting a little difficult to buy these days. So I was looking around and ran across this Boss Bearing site were I can buy an aftermarket seal kit, aftermarket bearing kit, or aftermarket seal/bearing kit. Couldn't really find out much looking for reviews of this seller. My concern is that these are low-quality chinese bearings because I can buy the seal/bearing kit for about $60. This is six bearings and five seals. At local Allied bearing supplier, I paid more than that for my two main bearings last time I rebuilt my engine. Just wondering if anyone has used this place for bearings or seals. Thanks.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Why not ask them for th manufacturer of the pieces? If they hesitate you know the answer. To me that's really cheap for 6 bearings & seals so I think I already know the answer.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I've used them a few times. The guys are riders and I've always had a good experience.
They will quote you prices for Chinese, Japanese or American made bearings.

Top Bottom