Jun 6, 2008
^^
where at bro?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I'm not saying not to go there, but the reason you have only seen one other person is because the cops have been cracking down on the riding in the area. So ride at your own risk.

89RM

Jun 22, 2008
BGMRC said:
^^
where at bro?

Sorry dude, but I am trying to keep this place hush hush, I dont want the word to get out about it, I was just seeing if other people went there also.

scooter1130 said:
I'm not saying not to go there, but the reason you have only seen one other person is because the cops have been cracking down on the riding in the area. So ride at your own risk.

Thanks , but I've actually seen the cops watch me ride, the staties pull over on the turnpike and watch me ride around for a little bit. Also our loading spot is somewhat hidden.

I do most of my riding in the Ogdensburg/Sparta area

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
tip #1 if you dont want to take others to your super secret riding areas, don't post about them in an open forum

tip #2 If you really think those staties just enjoy pulling to side of the road to watch you ride, you are sadly mistaken

tip #3 As I said before, Be careful riding here, they have been cracking down, I didnt say that as a joke.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
scooter1130 said:
...tip #2 If you really think those staties just enjoy pulling to side of the road to watch you ride, you are sadly mistaken...
Well, I don't know about that! I find that Staties must enjoy watching me speed. They even follow me to see what my top speed is and have their lights and siren going to make sure the coast is clear for me. What a great bunch of guys!!! ;)

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
RM_guy said:
They even follow me to see what my top speed is and have their lights and siren going to make sure the coast is clear for me. What a great bunch of guys!!! ;)

Yup, its just like going to the dragstrip, when you stop, they will give you a card with your top speed on it so you have the proof to brag to all your friends. :laugh:

89RM

Jun 22, 2008
scooter1130 said:
tip #1 if you dont want to take others to your super secret riding areas, don't post about them in an open forum

tip #2 If you really think those staties just enjoy pulling to side of the road to watch you ride, you are sadly mistaken

tip #3 As I said before, Be careful riding here, they have been cracking down, I didnt say that as a joke.

#1 the saying I ride the meadowlands is pretty general, I never said directions or exact locations

#2 Well, if they think they are gonna catch me they are sadly mistaken. Its not like they can radio ahead or anything either cause they dont know where I'm going

#3 thanks for that tip again, but I personally have yet to see any increase in efforts to stop us from riding there.

I'm not tryung to argue with you, I'm just going by what I see and know.

Now beyond that If you guys ever want to meet up and ride in the ogdensburg/sparta area I've got a great place to go

BGMRC

Jun 6, 2008
SO 89rm.....u ask if anyone rides there.....
then u dont say where its at when asked, likes its ur secret.......

THANKS for the help!

stupidest thread i have ever seen

89RM

Jun 22, 2008
BGMRC said:
SO 89rm.....u ask if anyone rides there.....
then u dont say where its at when asked, likes its ur secret.......

THANKS for the help!

stupidest thread i have ever seen

Your right I asked if anyone one rides there. The purpose of the stupidest thread you have ever seen was to see who else rode there, not for everyone to flock there and get my spot shut down.

I was trying to define a more specific area then coming out and saying "hey who rides north jeresy"

I sincerely apologize for the minutes of your life lost from reading and replying to my thread

unclefista240

Apr 23, 2007
same bikes

hows the ts-185's in the woods stock? i got a 1978 that in good shape. it was given to me, it needs a new piston and maybe a bore. i also got a 1995 rm250. good choices! :cool:

sbc63trls250

Mar 22, 2008
which spot are you talking about

i know of like 3 different spots in the meadows, the one spot has the jumps(doubles,tables and berms)
the other has 2 metal kickers
and the other is just little whoops and what not..

so which spot are we talking about?
and let me kno when you will be there..maybe ill bring the bike to work and ride for 2 hours.

Top Bottom