Anyone interested in riding Sunday morning at St.Joe

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
Depending on my daughter's soccer tournament, sunday morning is my only time to ride. I have a couple other riding buddies and we may end up at St. Joe. Last I heard we were gonna ride on the white dot trail which is down near potosi somewhere. Not sure about that though with hunting season still on. I'll know more later toward the weekend.
Bob

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I am hoping to have my bike back together and either ride Sat or Sun down there. If Mark and I make it we'll probably be in a silver tundra with a black enclosed trailer behind it. You'll see www.dirtrider.net several places on them.

h20

~SPONSOR~
Apr 4, 2003
I'll be there saturday morn with my boy and maybe gnarlykaw. Blue cherokee

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
rwild,
Looks like its the white dot for me. hopefully Ed got his wheels on and will meet ya. Either way, have fun and we'll catch ya for a ride another time.
Bob

rwild

Oct 25, 2004
I going to the MX track on Hwy 47 on Sunday instead some friends are going there so I thought I would go there for a change I am still interested in hooking up sometime so keep me in mind

see ya

kx851

Oct 1, 2004
Where is the MX track on Hwy 47? i.e. how far from St. Louis? and what is it like?

rwild

Oct 25, 2004
The track is in Richwoods Mo. If you take Highway 21 into Desoto and make a right on highway H take that 15 miles into Richwoods you then make a left on Highway 47 and the track is about a mile down on the left you cant miss it.

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
rwild,
We had to drive right past 47 to get where we ended up riding sunday. Someone mentioned a track when we passed 47. I'd be trouble on a track but may take my nephews. I might try a track sometime when I get sick of hitting trees.
Bob

rwild

Oct 25, 2004
I'm going to St. Joe on Sunday if you interested no later than 8:30 am

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
I'm out this week, hit a tree sunday and ribs don't fell too good. I'm aiming for a ride the following week.
Bob

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…