Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Anyone near Santa Clarita, CA willing to do a guy a favor? It won't involve Gomer and a tub of cool whip I promise, but would include checking out some parts and arranging some shipping. I found a guy who's getting out of the sport and is selling off a lot of RMZ parts at great prices and I'd like to get in on some of the stuff however he's not all that interested in shipping.

Let me know if there is anyone close by that's willing to lend a hand. I'll be offline until very late Wednesday night/Early Thursday morning.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Chili said:
Anyone near Santa Clarita, CA willing to do a guy a favor? It won't involve Gomer and a tub of cool whip I promise, but would include checking out some parts and arranging some shipping. I found a guy who's getting out of the sport and is selling off a lot of RMZ parts at great prices and I'd like to get in on some of the stuff however he's not all that interested in shipping.

Let me know if there is anyone close by that's willing to lend a hand. I'll be offline until very late Wednesday night/Early Thursday morning.

Doug.

Send Kiwi a pm. He is in Simi Valley, pretty close to Santa Clarita. I am a couple of hours from there. If the guy has a problem with shipping to Canada, ask him if he will ship local. I could ship them to you.

Post this in the So Cal Wrecking crew forum. There are a few guys in the Santa Clarita area.

Terry

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Terry, Thanks for the heads up. Guy isn't adverse to shipping to me he just doesn't have time and he's trying to blow everything out with some of the 5 bikes he's got for sale. He said he'd be more than happy to ship if the still has the stuff I want by middle of next week, I'm just trying to save it from getting sold out from under me as there is some screamer deals.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Chili, I am in Missouri working until late Sunday (Sept. 16th) but Santa Clarita isn't too far from the house. Give me a shout next week if you still need a hand.

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Eddie, it looks like it's all covered. Closed the deal on the goodies we wanted and he's going to ship for me so should no longer require assitance. Thanks for the offer :cool:

Top Bottom