myrddin

Dec 13, 2004
I am thinking of selling my bike since I dont have the time to ride? I dont even know if there is a place near me? ( new location ). Any way just wanted to know.

:aj:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
You are only about 10 mins from Podium1 motocross in Charlestown. Their racing schedule isn't what it used to be, but they have been having practice on Weds and Sats. Great track. I understand the owners are building an indoor track in Lousiville.

There are a few real nice off road places in Southern IN like Lawrence Co. Offroad and Hasperin acres.
Also a few places in Ky that are just a short drive.

IF you like motocross, there is a private track on the east side of Charlestown that you can ride on. Post here any time you want to go there and I can give you directions. Owner only wants you to sign a liability waiver to ride. No charge. Its got some really nice turns and jumps and a small woods section.

Lots of folks go down to Land between the Lakes, KY to ride at Turkey Bay a couple times a year. There will be 10-20 DRN'ers that gather for some great riding.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Any time you want to head down here and ride LBL, let me know. We've got a couple of new (to us) riding areas, making a total of 4 areas to ride within an hour of us. One in LBL, one in Linton, one in Murray, and one in Benton, right down the road from my dad's house. These are all offroad areas, not MX. There are plenty of MX tracks to choose from down here too.

Jay, you need to come ride with us at Murray or Benton. Nothing like LBL. No rocks....all dirt and trees!

myrddin

Dec 13, 2004
that sounds cool about the indoor track, but I think I have decided to sell. I'm 33 and my wife and I have had 2 children over the past 2 years so all my free time goes to them. When my son gets older I'm sure I'll get back into it. Can you guys tell me the best way to sell my bike? Its real nice and looks brand new. Most of the parts are less than a month old. Any help would be nice.

Thanks for the help
Mike

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I've had very good luck with the For Sale forum here on DRN. You will have to become a subscriber or Support Team member in order to post a thread in there. But it's worth far more than what that costs. I have one of my KTMs listed in there right now. You can also try Thumpertalk and Woodsracer. I use e bay as a last resort.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I can't find any updated info. Unless it has changed, it costs $12/yr. to be a subscriber, $39/yr. to be support team member, and $109 to be lifetime support team member.

Send Okie an email, and he can give you all the info. okie@dirtrider.net

Top Bottom