anyone order mx1000 chain lube from digilube

rosscopeeko

Feb 25, 2005
I just ordered a bottle of this mx1000 chain lube from jaybird's site "digilube" and never got an order confirmation. Paid through paypal and got a paypal receipt and that's it. Emailed jaybird twice, once through the email address they had listed through paypal, and once through jaybird's email on dirtrider forum. No replies. A little worried. Anybody order recently?

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
mine showed up faster than i could have had time to do all that. never got an order comfirmation, thats what a receipt from paypal is for.

rosscopeeko

Feb 25, 2005
yeah, maybe i'm jumping the gun. Jaybird's posts are helpful and he sounds like a good guy. It's only been 3 days or so. I was only concerned because of a lack of email confirmation, but you're right, the paypal receipt is a receipt. Thanks, i'll just sit and wait and prep my bike some more for riding.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Jay is an upstanding guy. Or was that a guy standing up?
Either way, he'll take care of ya.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
My last order was received the day I put the check in the mail! Talk about service. LOL.
Personally, I had to quit using paypal. My account continues to get hacked. The CC was canceled after the first attack and we continue to get notification that someone has accessed the account. I have yet to figure out the legitimate email address to reach paypal, I think most of the emails I get are fishing emails. Sorry for the off topic.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Sorry for any delay, rosscopeeko.
I was just trying to figure out what the problem was, and I realised you are in Canada.
I am sending an E-mail to the address given on your PayPal receipt.

rosscopeeko

Feb 25, 2005
Don't worry about it Jay. You've got great feedback on ths site. I wasn't worried after all the positive comments everyone has for you here. I've got a few people at work that are interested in this chain lube so you might get more orders to Kamloops. Thanks again,

Mike

Top Bottom