Anyone play WoW? (Worl of Warcraft)

D!rtbag

Apr 30, 2007
bike for wow

I actually gave up wow for Dirtbiking believe it or not! i figured it out like this. My parents were always on my back about me getting outta the house, so why sit home on a computer doing absolutley nothing beneficial for me spending hundreds of dollars a year for a damn computer game and junk food to eat while i play it :) (besides the fact it could be fun at times), when i can be outdoors with my friends taking that money i spent on wow and spend it on my bike.Thats a good way of looking at it.Thats how i overcame my WoW "addiction". Oh yeah.and i played on Kel Thuzzad (horde). ;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
GEORGIA_boy said:
yeah, call of duty is awesome! what is cs?
Too many hackers/cheaters online. COD was fun for a while.
(CS = Counter Strike, No. 1 hacked cheater game in history)

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
I actually like Call of Duty but haven't played it more than twice.

My uncle plays on the MaNiAxE server. He hasn't had trouble with hackers/cheaters.

Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
I can't really get into those RPG's but i do like all the halo games along with Forza and Forza 2 motorsport- i like to tune a little civic so i can keep up with those noobs online that think their enzo is the best in the game :boss:

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
Too many hackers/cheaters online. COD was fun for a while.

it really depends on what server. in the public ones, usually one or two people use wall hacks, health hacks, etc
on the private servers, no one hacks.

Whttrshyoda

Feb 23, 2004
It's all relative. Some folks spend $15 a month on soda. I do agree it's a huge waste of time, but aren't most forms of entertainment? I spend $50 a month to watch the UFC pay per views. A few hours watching grown men beat each other up....huge waste of time but tons of enjoyment! :cool:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Okiewan said:
True, RPG i real life doesn't usually take as much time and is much more rewarding :p

BTW, good to see ya posting again bro.

I love it here...my time just gets split a lot of directions so my posting is sporatic.

Regarding spending "way too much time" playing online games...I'm convinced there are legitimate health risks too. I played with headphones for awhile, there are advantages on some games because you can hear more detail than with speakers. Didn't seem like I had it up that loud but I eventually developed tinniitus (ringing of the ears) which is a sign of hearing damage. So I switched to using speakers. But, at this point I can't play more than a short while without my wrist hurting...can't say if this is carpal tunnel or what but I have definitely overstressed something in the joint/tendons/ligaments. Even typing a long post starts to hurt after a while, and before I spent a bunch of time plaing online games I didn't have this problem. :bang: :| :think:

just_a_rider

Jul 25, 2006
C O D Uninted Offensive best servers I've found.
All the HP / Happy penguin servers are safe using punk buster, I'm mostly found on MP - Foy. A good death match server is Dworfs war. Use to play MOHAA on the LMAO servers. Any motocross or SX online racing out there?

friar tuck

Feb 9, 2006
I was playing that byself for awhile. But never met up with a goup I knew to fight with. I would routienly be the first man down when playing that game. But then i rolled thru all the Call of Duty levels, so maybe my game will be better. Just need to download the exe file agin. My favorite game like that is Sniper Elite. I enjoyed it a lot, and didn't require massive amounts of time...but same thing, I never found a good server with peopl who wanted to play

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
ive never been involved with a clan, i just play with a few of my close friends, and a few other people that go to my school.

Top Bottom