Anyone play WoW? (Worl of Warcraft)

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
I could never get into those kinds of games... i like games like Halo (i got to play halo 3) Gears of War, MX vs. ATV unleased, PGR3, Call of duty... Not RPG's

mox69

Mar 26, 2007
I've never played WoW. For a while I had this second job that I worked from 5pm - 1am. It was called WoW. After about 6-8 months of that I quit, right before Burning Crusade. My 6 months of obtaining the best gear in the game was wiped in out in about 24 hours once the expansion came out.

EDIT: Ohh ya I bought my 1st dirtbike about 3 weeks after I quit. This sport is probably the only reason I havn't started playing again :)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
wassamatta TS? :)

Thank god this was about world of warcraft. I was thinking the other WOW, and was going to lock up this thread ;)

friar tuck

Feb 9, 2006
Never played that one, but used to play DAoC for awhile. It just got to be too time intensive...you can't just play for fun, you have to be working your ass of ALL the time to succede. I'll never start playing another game like that either. :)

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
I second the CS. i havent had much time to play lately but once schools out its gonna be all CS, dirtbiking and partiees!!!!!!!

Surfrider

Apr 9, 2007
between working, riding, and tuning my bikes i have no time to look at tv. how do you guys have time to play video games... especially with all these 4 strokers needing hours and hours of maintenence.

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
I used to play CS Beta 1, not release candidate 1, but beta 1. There were 7 betas, then came the rc 1.0-1.6. Who wants to know their CS history.

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
I only have source in my steam account. i only started playing last year so i havent had any real reason to buy 1.6. but i wanna try it, cause it looks pretty fun.

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
Surfrider said:
between working, riding, and tuning my bikes i have no time to look at tv. how do you guys have time to play video games... especially with all these 4 strokers needing hours and hours of maintenence.

Get a 2-stroke :cool: :)

Yeah. I play CSS every oncer and awhile. But since my dad got vista for the computer, it runs very laggy.

Whttrshyoda

Feb 23, 2004
I play WoW and CS when I can.(I know, I know my wife tells my all the time to grow up ha ha :) )I play Horde on Burning Blade. I dont have the time to play as much I as used to, I'll get on and PvP every once and a while.

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Well.. Hate to admit it but I play WoW... Alliance on Proudmore. I don't get to play it much, but I do when it's late or weather is bad.

Top Bottom