Anyone riding in So. Cal next week? 7/2 - 7/6

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
I'm off next week, July 2-6, and was wanting to do a 1/2 ride one morning. Not sure which morning. There's a few guys on here that mentioned some pretty good sounding places. And I'd like to get together sometime. Preferrably next week. Of course I have to clear it with the wife but give me some options and we'll coordinate plans.

sirhk100

Feb 8, 2001
Unfortunately I can't ride during the week but I'll be at the track in Elsinore Sat. morning 6/30. If interested look for a yellow YZ400 with me riding in blue shorts with red knee braces.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I probably won't be out during the week but I should be meeting WombatKDX at Gorman on Sunday the 1st - if you're interested let us know - we can sort out the details .....

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Gorman? Where is that? Unfortunately I have family in till Monday. I'm hoping to do some riding one morning Tuesday thru Friday.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Gorman, CA is on the 5 interstate - the riding area is called Hungry Valley ... Pyramid Lake is close by ... Gorman is about 30 minutes North of Magic Mountain

I would love to ride that week but I only have Wednesday (the 4th) off ... hope you have a good time ...

Top Bottom