Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Anyone going anywhere? I didn't ride last week, and probably not this week either, as everyone's going on Saturdays now. I might hit up Evan's Creek alone, but if someone's heading to Naches, Taneum, GP, Reiter, etc..... then I could probably go.

Jeremy

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Jeremy,

I'd go with you but I like riding Saturday's with the crew. You need to change your days so you can partake in our adventures. Last week at evans we found a nice spot to do some wall climbs ;) I'd be down for GP on Monday, I like to rest a day in between rides to prep the bike again for another journey and to let this "fat guy body" rest up and re-hydrate. Let me know, you still got my email so drop me a line if you want to go! I'd really like to check out Gifford Pinchot, the other places are OK but I'd really like to try GP. Or walker valley.

Josh

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Golf's a cool sport but it's something I'll be doing when I can't ride anymore! I won't be trading riding on any days off for golf, that's for sure!

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Are you guys still going? I stabbed my hand last night with a flat head screw driver causing me to not get any sleep and missing today's ride with lil Jeff and Pat but as of right now my hand seems like it would be fine and if your going I'd be intrested. Let me know, joshinu@comcast.net

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Kevin, if your still up, and get this message before midnight, give me a call. I'll be up.

I don't play much golf. Actually, this will be my 3rd time. It cost me $50 and the course costs $100 just to play. We get a cart, buffet before and after the game, LOTS of prizes given away, could come away with a trip to Hawaii or other location...... and it's all for charity! Can't go wrong there. It's a good form of anger management too. Take a big long heavy stick, and hit a poor helpless ball as hard as you can! :p

Jeremy

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom