Scarbro

Feb 6, 2006
the rain has most likely reaked havoc on the trails, but it's one of my free weekends to ride....... anyone interested? i could do baldwin or tc area. I was thinking sunday.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Sat. 8:30am Grand Traverse Loop
Don

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
:yeehaw: Man, I'd love to come and ride the Grand Traverse loop this weekend but it isn't gonna happen! Gotta go to a lovely enjoyable class reunion to appease the wife. :bang: Anybody riding labor day weekend up that direction? I should at least be allowed to spend time with my bike for one day that weekend!??!! :yeehaw:

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
Scarbro said:
the rain has most likely reaked havoc on the trails, but it's one of my free weekends to ride....... anyone interested? i could do baldwin or tc area. I was thinking sunday.

we have a group (3 or 4 of us) mostly from the GR area riding sunday if you wish to join us. likely riding Tin Cup but not positive abt that yet. we usually meet for breakfast then head north. let me know if interested I can e-mail details.

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
Scarbro said:
Thanks Don, Anyone else?

I guess you didn't want to ride with us then? I guess we are the 'wrong' kind of anyone else.
P.S. you missed a nice ride

Last edited:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
katoom125 said:
I guess you didn't want to ride with us then? I guess we are the 'wrong' kind of anyone else.
P.S. you missed a nice ride

Ats alright Randy,, his loss.....

Scarbro

Feb 6, 2006
Ahh...... Hey now, that's not fair boys! I totally missed your post before replying to Don. I definitely would have joined you, but I'm a moron and got way too drunk on sat, slept in on sunday and ruined the potential of what could have been a great sunday ride. Thanks for the invite! Definietly my loss! How about this holiday weekend? you guys ridin?

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
Scarbro said:
Ahh...... Hey now, that's not fair boys! I totally missed your post before replying to Don. I definitely would have joined you, but I'm a moron and got way too drunk on sat, slept in on sunday and ruined the potential of what could have been a great sunday ride. Thanks for the invite! Definietly my loss! How about this holiday weekend? you guys ridin?

Hey, no problem - just wondered why you ignored the invite and then asked if anybody else was riding (laugh) - this coming weekend we are headed to the U.P. to ride - 9 of us going with 4 more maybe's yet to decide - you are welcome to join us if you wish. I can e-mail details if interested (we leave downstate friday AM - come back sunday PM - a couple of the guys are coming up early saturday morning)

OVER 50

May 29, 2006
Scarbro, you got that green machine plated? Opens up a lot of ground when you don't have to worry about riding from one area to another. I should have checked this site last friday as I was looking for someone to ride from White Cloud to Baldwin on saturday. The first part of the trail was a swamp from all the rain last week but after that it was great. Maybe another time. :ride:

Scarbro

Feb 6, 2006
For Sure

OVER 50 said:
Scarbro, you got that green machine plated? Opens up a lot of ground when you don't have to worry about riding from one area to another. I should have checked this site last friday as I was looking for someone to ride from White Cloud to Baldwin on saturday. The first part of the trail was a swamp from all the rain last week but after that it was great. Maybe another time. :ride:

yeah anytime, give me a shout. I'm working on getting it plated, I think I have everything I need, the title is a little strange so i've gotta get that figured out before I get the paperwork signed off. Still have off road tires on it too, so I hope they look past that part.

Top Bottom