rwhitlock

Dec 11, 2002
While there is no snow on the ground I was thinking of getting out and riding in the next few weeks.

Is anyone else riding in Utah or SLC county ?

-- Rod

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
Little Sahara is a blast this time of year.

moabdaze

Aug 12, 2004
Hi,

I was out at 5 mile last week and it was a mess. Very muddy, and a suprising amount of snow.
I am asking around now myself about Sahara as I would like to get down there in the next week. I'll let you know if I hear anything, please do the same if you get any news. If you do go make sure to run your knobbies as the sand is to hard this time of year for a paddle.
Has anyone tried Delle in the last couple weeks? I'm assuming it'll be about the same as 5 mile but would appreciate an update if anyone's been.

Keep on Roostin!!!!!!!!

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
Ha ha yeah 5 mile is a joke any time of year except for in the early spring. I would still run the paddle, even this time if year. The ground feels hard until you start trying to climb the bigger dunes, especially on a 125.

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
Anybody going to be down at the dunes this Saturday? I am heading down there.

84cr125flyer

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2002
What type of riding?

There's Ogden Raceway, it's supercross style, up I-15 off of exit, I think, exit 354. I haven't found any place else yet. I'm still looking.

dd_moto

Feb 8, 2005
Ya St.George guys its all riding terrain all year i can walk out my back door and ride for to the grand canyon. if i had enough gas its a blast here

utahrider

Feb 9, 2005
Five Mile Pass Saturday 04/16

I'm riding at 5 Mile pass tommorrow, Saturday 04/16/05.
I should be there about 11:00am. I'm in a red Toyota 4Runner, riding a white and blue Suzuki DR250. Say hi to the newbie if you're out there!

Chris.

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
Chris,

I wish that I could go but I have a final exam tomorrow!!!

Keep in touch though, I would love to meet up with any of you guys sometimes.

utahrider

Feb 9, 2005
Yeah, that would be fun if we planned a ride sometime. I had a blast out there today. I couldn't believe how dry it was. I like the fact that you could do a lot of different stuff out there like hill climbs, jumps, fast double track roads etc....

moabdaze

Aug 12, 2004
5 Mile

We were out there Sunday and had a blast although as you said it was quite dusty, especially for this time of the year.Just did a new top end Sat and was breaking it in.
Hopefully after all this rain the last few days it should be better. I plan to be there this Friday, Saturday, and possibly Sunday weather permitting. If anyone's going to be out there hit me back.
I'll update on conditions later this week.

moabdaze

Aug 12, 2004
I'll be out at Five Mile Sat and Sun(weather permiting). I'm on a blacked out CR250 with black Excels and Mulisha graphics.
Were is White Sands? I've heard of it before, but have never found anyone that knows where it it. Maybe I'll see you at the 5, keep on roostin!!!!!

moabdaze

Aug 12, 2004
Studboy said:
White sands is at Little Sahara...

Thanks Studboy, it apperars I was having a major brain fart. I was thinking White Sands was in Nevada, perhaps I'm thinking of the missle range.
You happen to have any idea when that new track near Eureka is opening, or if they have a web site?

utahrider

Feb 9, 2005
Will be at 5 mile Saturday or Sunday if it's not raining. Weather looks poor though. :-(
Then I'm off to Moab for the week on monday afternoon. I've mountain biked a ton of trails
down there but have never taken the moto. Favorite trails anyone??
Chris.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom