Anything in Augusta GA Aiken SC area?

Chugger

Nov 7, 2000
Anybody know of any trails or enduros or hare scrambles or just riding buddies in the Augusta-Aiken area?
There has to be somebody else out there!

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Check out the SETRA website, they have the new Enduro and Hare Scramble schedule up. There are plenty of races in the NE GA and SC area. The Long Cane enduro is next weekend, it is near Abbeville, SC. Also, you can can ride at Manchester in SC, it is an OHV/ORV that has track and trails Aonia Pass is in Wasshington GA, they have a decent MX track and some great trails. The trails are only used for races and special events. They have the "Santa Clause" Hare Scramble in December.

wrench

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I live in Columbia, SC and work in Augusta, GA. There is a fairly tame MX track near Edgefield, SC. They have held HS there before, but I don't know if the new guy who bought the track also bought the land where they had the trails.

The SCORE (South Carolina Off-Road Enthusiasts) website lists some riding areas. I don't remember the url, but you can get there from www.tntmotorsportsinc.com.

How far would you go to ride? TNT is about 110 miles, so is Manchester. Aonia (track only) is about 45.

Chugger

Nov 7, 2000
I've been riding in Atlanta and actually started leaving my bike up there. I have some friends that have property about an hour from here but it's just farm and very dull. I'm looking for some great trails, I'm willing to drive for something worth experiencing.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
In a couple weeks I will hopefully have my body and my bike back together and we can try Turkey Creek one day after work.

What time can you leave?

Top Bottom