Anything in So. Cal this weekend?

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
LongTime,

Maybe Corona? Sounds like fun. I think you guys sent some directions but could you send them again? Like I said I'm taking off July 2-6 and my wife will probably let me do at least a half day ride somewhere. No chance of getting her out there. :( Maybe one of those days would be great!!!! How hot is it up there? The weather in Elsinore was about all I could take this weekend.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
PM me. [/B]

Longtime

I could not get the pm to work so here it is.....My son comes in Sunday night so we will go out to El Mirage on the 30th. I hope to have the other bike before he gets here. It will probably be a little big but he is beating the heck out of the PW.

I will have the PW out there if you still want your son to try it.

We normally get out there around 8 and stay until 2 or 3.

Jeff

Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Placelast.

Can't seem to delete messages from personal message feature. Says I have 10 old messages, but, when I try to bring them up it says 0 messages in inbox. Thought it was an old guy thing at first, ya know like a brain fart. also, they changed my medication here at the old folks home. So, I talked to Okie and he said it was a glitch in the system. Anyway, my pm box won't accept any new messages. E-mail me.

Hope you and the boys can make it to Big Bear.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Well, hope the weekend went well for all. I rode at Ortega on Monday and Elsinore track Tues. The track was great, a little hot after 11 but still got some great riding in. Oh, picking up my new rm250 tomorrow at Chaparrel. I knew I shouldn't have gone there! Ouch. Anyway, they were blowing them out for $3998, couldn't resist. I'll be out of the riding scene for a couple of weeks so enjoy all. My daughter rode her xr100 for the first time on Monday. Got to say, for a girl, not bad but she did eat a pine tree on one of her runs. Oh well, you ain't a rider until you've eaten a pine needle or two! Cya

sirhk100

Feb 8, 2001
That sounds like a really cheap price. Good deal!! Keep it posted on riding. It would be cool to keep this thread going. I try to get out somewhere at least one day every weekend. Unfortunately I can't get out on weekdays.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I passed those RM's when I was there lasst weekend. I had to walk back and make sure I didnt misread the tag.

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
I'll be headed out to Sunrise (Adelanto) this Saturday morning (6/23)......so if any of you So Cal. mx'ers are thinking about heading out that way let me know. Come early cause I'm sure it'll be HOT :p

See ya out there :cool:
CLIFF

Top Bottom