YZ450Rider

Spammer
Feb 14, 2003
Has anyone else been there? I think it is the best real motocross track around.

Facilities, bath house with shower, concessions, RV hookups, SX track, peewee track, trails. Not a goofy MX track. But a real AMA track.

I will be back again and again.

Oh, and they are open every day too...

Not often you get to ride an AMA track 7 days a week.

aoniapass dot k o m

If you live in eastern GA, Augusta, western SC, y'all need to check it out. :eek:

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
It's a nice track for sure. But, they get even better. You should make the drive over to Pell City, Al to Mill Creek MX. Now that's a National caliber track!

YZ450Rider

Spammer
Feb 14, 2003
Sure, I go to Millcreek, Monster Mountain, Chandler Mtn all the time. They are a long trip from eastern GA (4 hours +) though. People who live in eastern GA, western SC go to Aonia because it is closeby and a great facility.

None of those other tracks have RV hookups, nor do they have marked trails, nor are they open 7 days a week like Aonia. Monster has "some" trails but they are rarely used. But they are all good. Just in different parts of the south.

paschmann

Jan 31, 2004
Word UP! I agree with you, im from Gastonia, NC. Well worth the 3 hour drive. Hands down one of the best tracks I have ridden here in the US. Way too much fun. Have you ridden Turkey Creek in Edgefield? Pretty fun and wirth the drive, always well groomed.

P:)

Top Bottom