Apology for Negitive Chaparral post

Status
Not open for further replies.

74Rallye

Apr 30, 2003
Well I must have offended a moderator or broke a rule unknowingly. For that I do apologize. Whyzee also commented that the post appeared in several different forums. I posted once, so I have no idea what he or she is talking about, but if it did, I apologize for that as well. I forgot to mention in the original post that Chaparral also charges a restocking fee when you return parts that are not what you order!
Ride On!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
The first post was moved to the Flame Board where there are a number of replys to the thread. Most folks here seem to agree with you about the poor service from Chaparral.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Considering the fact that you just joined, you must of read the rules that you had to agree to... two come to mind;

1) Post in the correct forum. Cutting you slack here, the "Flame" forum isn't the obvious (to everyone) place to post a complaint.

2) Do not make the same post in multiple forums. (That one seems kind of obvious?) The same post in multiple forums doesn't "just happen".

I do like the way you worked yet another complaint into this thread... if nothing else, you are persistent. A little FYI; they have been getting hammered on DRN for a long time... there is no conspiracy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom