fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I hope that everyone has April 28 and 29 on their calendars to be in Kalkaska for these events. We are working on the flyers and press releases to provide additional information.

I was in the area last week and found the woods free of any snow. Most years we are marking trail in the snow and ice. There has been some logging in the area and some of the trail is not available, but we are working with some private property owners to develop some new opportunities.

If you are interested in helping with the preparation for the enduro, please let me know.

I will not be back in the area this weekend, but I have next Friday off from work and plan to work on the trail on this day and Saturday (need to be home for Easter on Sunday). We will spend these two days in trucks and walking to mark/clear the trail. The more the merrier and the work goes faster.

The tree planting will be in the same area as last year and we will meet at the enduro staging area on Sunday morning. Thomas Dunn will be on the local radio being interviewed on Friday morning. Please give him a call with any questions about this event.

Looking forward to the 2012 enduro season!!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
UPDATE

We have a group getting together this weekend to work on the trail. At this point there is no riding, but some good exercise.

Our plan is to meeting Friday morning at 9:00 at the staging area of the event (M 72 and Kalkaska Rd. on the NW side of town.

If you can join us that would be great. Let me know by DRN, email or cell phone.

Mike
mike@nationalenduro.com
517-763-9406

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
We have one more weekend to finalize this event. We have a larger group that is planning to meet on Saturday morning - 9:00 at the staging area.
We walked a lot of the trail and cleared it of downed trees, but we will have some trimming to do (especially after we get some bike tires on it).
If you cannot make it Saturday, we will be working again on Sunday.

Mike

Top Bottom