mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
you guys should come race the arenacross at claremore. they are running friday and saturday. the track is real tame, not dangerous at all. a great track for beginners. they have plenty of vet and beginner classes. kendall and i will be there. she is racing a borrowed 250f :cool: . this is something all riders should do once in their lifetime. this is the perfect opportunity. besides, it's going to be rainy and cold all weekend.

if you want to test it, they are having open practice there tomorrow (thurs) from 5:00-9:00, $10 fee + $5 gate. beginners get seperate practice and you get a ton of laps. i might even ride a few. n2spd, are you going to show again?

schedule:

Friday Night

Gates 3:00 PM
Practice 5:00 PM
Late Practice 6:30 PM
Main Event 7:30 PM
All Classes $ 20
All Classes Available

Saturday Night

Gates11:00 AM
Practice 1:00 PM
Late Practice 4:30 PM
Main Event 7:30 PM
All Classes $ 20
All Classes Available

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I'm undecided if I'm going to race the AX here next week. I placed 4th both nights last year and had a blast but money is tight this year and I need chain, sprockets, sprocket bolts again and a lot of practice. I hear that only 3 people have advance registered so far here, maybe I should do it anyway. ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Saw this a bit late for tonite, but I'm considering loading up and being there tomorrow after work.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
go ahead and load up and ride tonite. we'll be there about 7:30, after kendall's b-ball game is over. you'll still get plenty of laps.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
How did Kendall do? Did you get to throw a leg over one?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom