kdxtodd

Nov 14, 2001
Hey I was just wondering how many guys on here are from az. My buddy and I are from tempe, ride every weekend and looking for some new riding buddies who dont ride quads. Lots of buddies of ours have quads and its really a burden riding with them. Anywho, we ride a lot at sycamore lately and we want to find some experienced riders to ride with. Plus if you know know of any other spots that would be great

thanks

Last edited:

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
I will be out in mesa around May 15th to live, could def use someone to show me around. I have a RM250 and a banshee coming out with me but prefer my RM anyday of the week.

thebleakness

Sep 19, 2006
I live in Flagstaff and occasionally go down to the valley for a good day of riding at the MMs or sycamore. If you ever want to come up to Flag I will gladly show you around. Have you ridden at Hayfield before?

kdxtodd

Nov 14, 2001
sick 96 250 said:
I will be out in mesa around May 15th to live, could def use someone to show me around. I have a RM250 and a banshee coming out with me but prefer my RM anyday of the week.
Dangit Im leaving for the summer around may 15th. But plenty of guys will be downhere to show you around.

kdxtodd

Nov 14, 2001
thebleakness said:
I live in Flagstaff and occasionally go down to the valley for a good day of riding at the MMs or sycamore. If you ever want to come up to Flag I will gladly show you around. Have you ridden at Hayfield before?
Is hayfield in flagstaff? Then no I dont think I've even riddin up there. Flagstaff would be nice when the temp is 150 degrees down here.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
just a question but can you really ride in the summer because of the heat? I guess it cant be worse then 90 degrees with full humidity here but just curious

SCOOBY450

Apr 13, 2007
ride

ride in the valley in the winter and head north in the summer. i live in the nw valley and ride the mm's. haystack is cool especially w/ the family. lots of riding all over. just started going to flag and i will be back but first i have to recover from surgery.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
bringing this back up, been out riding a few times but mostly on my banshee, would like to get out on the RM with some fellow riders if anyone is near the mesa area. I saw a whole list of places to ride but have no clue how far they are from me. Anyone local to me?

Top Bottom