Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
i am going on a trip to arizona in the first week of january. i am going out with my uncle, he is going out to look at houses in a retirement community and asked me if i wanted to go with him. i thought about going on a guided tour but i need to find a place fairly close to phoenix where i can rent a bike and a place that will guide me around the desert, do any of you guys know of any places? another reason i am going out to arizona is because i am thinking about moving when i get out of school and i want to live somewhere that is summer year round i want to see what its like out there. my uncle has been there many time because we had some family that lived in mesa at when time and he used to visit them, he loves it that is why he is going to look at houses. im tired of living here in PA, the winters here suck. there is a lot of riding here but i am sure there is a whole lot more out west. are there any places in arizona where you can ride sand dunes?

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
i found arizonariding.com last night. the more pics i see of arizona the more i like it. looks like a cool place to live and ride. thanks for your help.

Top Bottom