Jarrett H

Feb 1, 2008
Taking a riding trip for spring break in march and we were going to drive to Arizona to have some fun. Does anyone have any GREAT places where we can ride? We'd like to get a hotel room in one spot for the week and not have to do more then a couple hours driving to go riding. Anything you can come up with would be a great help.

outlawgrafyx

Feb 9, 2008
buttercup/gordons well sand dunes in yuma. hotel, or camp out. sycamore creek also, but its kinda far from any hotels

BigRedAF

Jan 9, 2005
Jarrett H said:
Taking a riding trip for spring break in march and we were going to drive to Arizona to have some fun. Does anyone have any GREAT places where we can ride? We'd like to get a hotel room in one spot for the week and not have to do more then a couple hours driving to go riding. Anything you can come up with would be a great help.

What kind of riding?

I live in the Phoenix area and know of several spots. Are you asking about street bikes, desert, trails, dunes or MX?

BigRedAF

Jan 9, 2005
ET Moto Park on Ironwood Drive, four tracks. Pee Wee, Mini, Vet, their version of a National track. The Vet track is safe the National track has blind jumps and real doubles. Unless your running pretty fast there is a danger of getting landed on here, lots of injurys every weekend during practice on the big track. Never flaggers anywhere when you need one.

http://www.etmotopark.com/

ACP, best track in the state, west on I-10 near Buckeye, AZ. National style track with several elevation changes, rhythm sections, ect... Mini track, Supercross track, flat track, 50 track. The Supercross track is just out of the top of the pic, it's the real deal. Good people to work with and flaggers and EMT's at every practice

http://www.arizonacyclepark.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=50

Hills and trails out near the lake Saguaro exit. Head east on the B-Line towards Payson, pass the Saguaro lake exit by about a mile and make a U-turn. Come back a bit and turn right on a dirt road, miles and miles of sandy trails and hill climbs, FREE!

I prefer MX but there are a lot of riders that like the Saguaro area, my wife is one of them. I just drink beer and watch her and the kids go crazy out here.

There is a riding area north of Scottsdale in the Dynamite Rd. area, some locals should be able to tell you. I don't care for that area, to many rocks and cactus. High potential for flats.

Scottsdale puts you right ion the middle of all this stuff.

Top Bottom